Top 10 Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish each week.
This week, the topic is “Book Characters I’d Want As Family Members.”
Here goes. . .
- Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series – She would protect me no matter what, putting myself before her own needs.
- Hermione Granger – Yeah, y’all know how much I love this girl. There is no doubt that I would want her as a sister or cousin.
- Stargirl – Even though others may think she’s weird and quirky, I find her personality very endearing.
- Peeta – Because he’s “the boy with the bread.” And I like bread. Isn’t that enough?
- Karana – She lived on an island by herself and thrived. What’s not to love about that?
- Fudge Hatcher – Everyone needs a pesky little brother. Wait, don’t I already have two of those?
- Dash (As in, Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares) – He is snarky and honest and I appreciate that about him.
- Dumbledore – You know, as a wise old grandfather.
- Gen – Oh, just pure fabulousness all around. Can you tell I like to be around fabulous people?
- Mrs. Weasley – Not that I would ever want to trade my mother in for a new one, but hypothetically, Mrs. Weasley takes the cake in literary mothers.