I am finding it harder and harder to qualify recipes as ‘easy-peasy’ in the flexitarian lifestyle, as well as in the ‘eating non-processed foods’ lifestyle, and admittedly, this recipe is a bit processed, but nonetheless filled with veggies.
2 (15 oz) cans of mixed vegetables (feel free to substitute fresh, chopped veggies!)
1 (10.75 oz) can of cream soup (I used mushroom, but celery, potato, etc. would work)
1 package of 2 pre-made pie crusts
Thyme, salt and black pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out one pie crust and fit it into the bottom of a pie pan.
3. Mix together veggies and cream soup and spices.
4. Dish filling on top of the bottom pie crust.
5. Roll out second pie crust and place it nice and neat on top of the filling.
6. Crimp the edges of the pie crust together in order to seal it. Fork ventilation holes into the top pie crust.