Hello there, new and old followers and readers! I wanted to take a moment to let you know about a few things I have added to the blog, for your viewing and reading pleasure. I apologize to those that have already noticed these changes or have been using the items I am emphasizing. Some are not as familiar in blog reading as others, and I want to make sure everyone is well-informed.
- At the top of the page, you will notice a link entitled “2011 Reading List.” If you click on this link, it will take you to, um, my 2011 reading list. That is, the list of books that I have already read, not the list of books I wish to read. I don’t write reviews for or feature every book that I read on the blog, but I thought some of you might be interested in seeing what I am reading outside of the blog.
- Also at the top of the page, you will see a link entitled “Top 100 Challenge Archive,” which will take you to the list of Top 100 books we have been reading through this past 7 months or so, as well as links to my posts on the books I have read thus far. It will be updated as I continue reading, so feel free to use that as a tool in revisiting or visiting those posts for the first time.
- I officially updated all the categories for each post. At the top of each post, you will see these listed for your convenience. If you click on any category, it will take you to a page that lists all posts tagged with that category.
- There has also been a “category cloud” added to the right-side toolbar. Again, if you click on any category there, it will take you to a listing of all posts tagged with that category.
- This has been here since the beginning, but I wanted to point out the “Subscription by Email” button on the right-side toolbar. I know a few of you have used this and a few of you subscribe through Google Reader, but there are some that remain (Mom!) that just save the page as a favorite to visit. If you come to the blog daily but would rather read my posts through email, be sure to consider this option, as it’s a one-time email submission and then POOF! my posts will appear in your e-mail inbox. Just an option, guys.
As always, feel free to contact me at literarywife (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any questions or suggestions for the blog. I loooooove getting emails! Happy Sunday and happy reading!